FULL-TIME AT CORPY&Co. INC.
When I joined Corpy&Co. Inc, the startup was just born. Since, I had lots of opportunities to work on various tasks in addition to the position of researcher.
MANAGERStarting from 2020, I am managing the healthcare team. We are developing an innovative cloud software for the European market. Our product is an AI based tool that provides support to radiologist for them to more efficiently diagnose brain aneurysms.
AI RESEARCHER & ENGINEERWorking on various accounts in the company. While I mainly focus on the healthcare team, I am also involved in developping, researching and supporting other teams. Example of other accounts are self-driving cars, and manufacturing companies.
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORI manage the infrastructure engineers team, and deal with in-house servers and technology stacks that are used for development, research and production.
MISCELLANEOUSIn addition to the above assignments, I finally take part in the recruitment process and assist business processes definition and implementation inside the company.
- 2020 - Researcher & Engineer / Manager / System administrator (Corpy&Co. Inc, Japan & Europe)
- 2019 - Researcher & Engineer (Corpy&Co. Inc, Japan)
- 2015 to 2019 - Research assistant / Teaching assistant (INSA Lyon, France / Tohoku University, Japan)
- 2016 - Engineer intern (Mobile Devices, France)
- 2015 - Research intern (LIRIS, France)
- 2019-03 - Graduation - Master's degree - Tohoku University (Japan)
- 2018-09 - Graduation - Master's degree - INSA Lyon (France)
- 2016-10 - Joined Tohoku University (Japan)
- 2014 - Bachelor visiting student University Lyon 1 (France)
- 2012-09 - Joined INSA Lyon (France)
INSA Lyon (Villeurbanne, France).
Tohoku University (Sendai, Japan).